Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Concept (s) of Interest

What concept(s) in this class have you found most interesting? What was it about the concept(s) that you found interesting?

I found that the concepts of complementary and symmetrical patterns to be very interesting. These concepts were very beneficial because it allowed me to evaluate my relationships.

A complementary pattern exist when the power in the relationship is not balanced; one person has the upper hand. The symmetrical pattern both parties are fighting for the controlling position, even when at times it may not seem like it.

I've learned that I have a lot of relationships and the pattern of the relationship with each person is not the same. Upon studying these concepts, they allowed me to see the things I liked in my relationships and they also exposed the areas that I would like to do away with.

No comments: